SMART Campus students showcased impressive achievements in the CBSE Class 12 results which were announced today on May 12, 2023.
Aarushi Gupta, secured first place in the Commerce stream, with an outstanding 97.4%. Aarushi has also secured the school topper position, achieving 100/100 in Economics.
Shlok Nagori has emerged as the top performer in the Science Stream, with a remarkable score of 96.6%. Together, these students represent the very best of the SMART Campus, setting an example for others to follow.
Overall, the school's performance was fantastic, with an average score of 85.1% which showcases the school's commitment to academic excellence and rigorous standards.
Some of the major highlights of this year’s result are:
· School average is 85.1%
· 18% students scored above 95%
· 37% students scored above 90%
· Science Stream average 86%
· Commerce Stream average 81.6%
· AARUSHI GUPTA school topper with 97.4% from Commerce stream
· SHLOK NAGORI tops Science stream with 96.6%
Elated with the outstanding achievements by students, SMART Campus Principal Ms Melissa Maria said, ‘’I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to our CBSE Class 12 and 10 students on their remarkable performance in the 2023 exams. Their impressive results are a testament to their hard work, dedication, and talent, and we are incredibly proud of their achievements. I have no doubt that these exceptional students will continue to reach new heights in their future endeavours and make us all proud. I would also like to acknowledge the pivotal role played by our teachers, coordinators, and academic supervisor in guiding and supporting our students towards success. Their unwavering commitment to excellence has undoubtedly contributed to this remarkable achievement. Finally, I want to express my gratitude to the parents of our students for their steadfast support and encouragement. Your trust and belief in our institution and your children have undoubtedly played a crucial role in their success. Congratulations once again to all the students, teachers, coordinators, academic supervisors, and parents for this remarkable accomplishment.”
PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS SCORING 95% AND ABOVE SUBJECT-WISE
· 45% of students in Computer Science
· 42.9% of students in English
· 40.8% of students in Physics
· 33.8% of students in Chemistry
· 27% of students in Mathematics
· 23.5% of students in Informatics Practices
· 18.2% of students in Biology
· 15% of students in Accountancy
· 10% of students in Economics
· 6.9% of students in Business Studies
PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS SCORING 90% AND ABOVE SUBJECT-WISE
· 82.4% of students in English
· 80% of students in Computer Science
· 70.6% of students in Informatics Practices
· 50.7% of students in Physics
· 43.7% of students in Chemistry
· 36.4% of students in Biology
· 32.4% of students in Mathematics
· 25% of students in Accountancy
· 20.7% of students in Business Studies
· 20% of students in Economics
GIIS, the first school to offer CBSE syllabus in Singapore, has been consistently producing toppers in the curriculum. Each year, its students do exceedingly well in CBSE, which has been a strong pedagogy taught at the SMART Campus in Singapore. The curriculum is a mix of 21st-century education and skill-based holistic development which makes our students global citizens.