Global Montessori Plus programme combines preferred practices in pre-school education with the fastest growing methods of the world-renowned Montessori education system. The programme recognises the uniqueness of every child and develops it further.
Global Montessori Plus programme facilitates opportunities for social, emotional, intellectual and physical growth of the child. The age-appropriate learning environment enables children to reach their fullest-potential.
The Global Montessori Plus programme offers:
• Specialised grade-focused Montessori Labs
• Enhancing Multiple Intelligences
• ‘iCare’ Programme to create early environmental awareness
• Accelerated reading and writing programme
• Unique Toy Room conceptv
Enhancing Multiple Intelligences
While traditional teaching methods focus on the use and development of linguistic skills alone, the Global Montessori Plus programme cares about the holistic development of each child. The programme aims to enhance not just the predominant intelligence of a child, but also promote the other intelligences to enhanced levels of performance.
Age-appropriate Specialised Montessori Labs
The age-appropriate labs ensure that enough relevant material is available for each child. While only materials pertaining to a child’s age are kept in the lab, adequate number of sets are available so no child has to wait for a turn to learn.
What does the Global Montessori Plus programme provide?
• Safe, warm and positive environment in which each child feels secure, respected and loved
• Stimulate physical, emotional, intellectual and social growth of the child
• Encourage creativity and help in developing a positive self-image
• Encourage love for learning
Why do parents prefer the Global Montessori Plus programme for their child?