Terms & Condition
Only authorized users (staff, students and parents of students of GIIS) can access/visit MYGIIS intranet, inside the login page. MYGIIS keeps track of all authorized and unauthorized users with required/related details.
GIIS reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services provided on the site without notice. GIIS will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period. GIIS may restrict access to users to some parts of the site or to the entire site for any reasons whatsoever.
- You will not provide any false personal information on MYGIIS, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use the content of MYGIIS for any commercial use.
- You will not use MYGIIS if you have not been authorised by GIIS.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without obtaining our written permission.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is prohibited by law.
- You will strictly restrict your use for the authorised purpose and will not use MYGIIS to do anything in violation of the applicable laws.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms.
Intellectual property rights
GIIS is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
Subject to statutory allowances, extracts of material from the site may be accessed, downloaded and printed for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any part of the material on the site for direct or indirect commercial purposes or advantage without obtaining a licence to do so from GIIS or its licensors. By seeking a licence from GIIS to reproduce MYGIIS Material for commercial or other uses beyond that permitted above. You will not modify the paper or digital copies of any material printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Nothing contained in the site shall be taken, construed or considered as a grant of licence or right to use the trademarks of GIIS or that of any third party displayed on the site without the prior written permission of the respective owner/s.
Limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, GIIS excludes any representations or any warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness of a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Where the site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, those links are provided for information only. GIIS has no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
In no event shall GIIS be liable to any party for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses be foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss suffered by third parties, any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damages arising out of use of the site or reliance on any material or services provided in the site or accessed through it, whether or not amended by third parties and regardless of form of action.
GIIS reserves the right to modify any of the Terms at any time without prior notice. The user is requested to keep him updated with the latest terms and conditions and read these Terms every time before using the site.